• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Canada

How about just a peak? All I can do until I clear and organize all the things piled on top of it. HahaView attachment 1198570
upload_2021-11-24_22-57-55.png

Hi from near St. Thomas, Ontario. Happy retirement from Chrysler, or whatever they are calling themselves today. I am guessing you drive one of those Chrysler transport trucks, by your Avatar. A fellow I know has a D-800 or 900 Dodge swing fender tractor in his collection of stuff. It is still in Chrysler livery, and he said he bought it in an auction when the museum was closing down. Welcome to FBBO.
Thanks for the welcome and you are correct, I retired from Chrysler Transport last year. If you are from St. Thomas, you probably see a few of our trucks in town where we make a pick up for the new Mack Ave Plant in Detroit, or maybe on the 401, as we run between the terminal at Windsor Assembly Plant (home of the Pacifica) and the Brampton Assembly Plant, (home of the 300, Charger, and Challenger).
I know a lot of guys who would love to sit behind the wheel of an old Dodge swing-fender tractor still dressed up in Chrysler blue. Cheers!

Thanks for the welcome and you are correct, I retired from Chrysler Transport last year. If you are from St. Thomas, you probably see a few of our trucks in town where we make a pick up for the new Mack Ave Plant in Detroit, or maybe on the 401, as we run between the terminal at Windsor Assembly Plant (home of the Pacifica) and the Brampton Assembly Plant, (home of the 300, Charger, and Challenger).
I know a lot of guys who would love to sit behind the wheel of an old Dodge swing-fender tractor still dressed up in Chrysler blue. Cheers!
I retired from GKN Sintered Metals, formerly Clevite, in St. Thomas. We made the crankshaft position sensor wheels and transmission clutch plates from powdered metal for Chrysler there. We did a lot more transmission parts for Ford and GM there as well. The plant announced its closure for nexr fall recently. Where this town once had a lot of automotive related manufacturing, it has slowly been all drawn back to US. About all that is left is Presstran and Formet, both Magna companies from Canada.

Welcome. This is a great place to get you back on the Mopar track and helping locate a suitable replacement to your 69 Bee. :canada::usflag:

Welcome from Missouri!!

I retired from GKN Sintered Metals, formerly Clevite, in St. Thomas. We made the crankshaft position sensor wheels and transmission clutch plates from powdered metal for Chrysler there. We did a lot more transmission parts for Ford and GM there as well. The plant announced its closure for nexr fall recently. Where this town once had a lot of automotive related manufacturing, it has slowly been all drawn back to US. About all that is left is Presstran and Formet, both Magna companies from Canada.
A sad story that continues to play itself out across Canada and the United States...

Welcome. This is a great place to get you back on the Mopar track and helping locate a suitable replacement to your 69 Bee. :canada::usflag:
Thanks! Not looking for a ground-up resto, but something more mid-level...hopefully the opportunity will present itself

welcome to FBBO

god luck with the stacking shelf/car project :poke:

Auto Transport Service
Back