• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hello from Central FL

chryco_psycho

Local time
7:42 AM
Reaction score
i have been a MOPAR guy for a long time and had plenty of them and i just joined up to follow along and post pics and ask questions

Current: 1968 dodge charger, 2006 chrysler convertible, 2010 dodge van)

Former: 1969 dodge charger, 1969 plymouth barracuda, 1978 dodge ramcharger,

Welcome from Tampa, this is a great board for asking questions (and we love pics too).

Welcome from palm bay fl. Where are you located?

Welcome aboard from another Central Florida native. Where are you located???

We are in Deland, (about 30 minutes west of Daytona)

This is a great place to ask questions. There are a BUNCH of very knowledgeable persons on FBBO.

While your at it, post up some pictures of your ride ........

Welcome aboard. You lucky guys in Florida get to use your cars all year round.

I'm flying into Orlando next week - anyone up for a beer @ old town?

Welcome from sunny Minnesota. :hello2:

Welcome from Spring Hill FL!

Welcome aboard from Lakeland ! so when are all of us central fl mopar slaves gonna get together????

Sounds like we should all go grab a beer with dreadlock when he gets in at old town I was wanting to go there one of these weekends anyways. That will give us a place to go that's kinda in the middle for most of us .
Also us guys in fl. Can't drive our cars all the time ,it's to hot 80-90%,of the time ,(I NEED TO INVEST IN A/C)

Sounds like we should all go grab a beer with dreadlock when he gets in at old town I was wanting to go there one of these weekends anyways. That will give us a place to go that's kinda in the middle for most of us .
Also us guys in fl. Can't drive our cars all the time ,it's to hot 80-90%,of the time ,(I NEED TO INVEST IN A/C)

I have A/c !! well kinda ! got to replace 1 high pressure line and i will !

if any one wants to get a group together one week end for old town, i'm up for it !

Auto Transport Service
Back