• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Florida!

Welcome to FBBO, great choice a 68 Charger

1668468679086.png
and it comes with markers.

Although the "X" is technically the "disagree" button, it is received almost like a negative review around here by most. I'm betting @Mr. Cranky would appreciate you going back and "unchecking/unclicking" that disagree button for him on post #18. Hopefully makes him less cranky and he can get some of his friends back that unfriended him because of that lol. But seriously, it'll likely take a little time getting used to navigating around here but folks here are very accommodating and helpful.

Again, welcome and see ya around!

Sometimes the Red X is simply from " Fat Finger " while scrolling through posts. This can be fixed with the " UNDO " button, if unintentional.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Although the "X" is technically the "disagree" button, it is received almost like a negative review around here by most. I'm betting @Mr. Cranky would appreciate you going back and "unchecking/unclicking" that disagree button for him on post #18. Hopefully makes him less cranky and he can get some of his friends back that unfriended him because of that lol. But seriously, it'll likely take a little time getting used to navigating around here but folks here are very accommodating and helpful.

Again, welcome and see ya around!
:rofl:
Post 18. You probably meant to hit the 'agree' button? If you're using a phone it's easy to do since the agree button and the X are next to one another....just wanted to know but since you asked about it I'm sure that's what happened.

Welcome aboard from Alabama, still a nice Charger, side markers or not. It's just something to add to your to do list.

Auto Transport Service
Back