• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Germany

Michael R/T

Local time
9:40 PM
Reaction score
My name is Michael and I had a 69 Road Runner in the late 80s, that I drove daily for about 4 years here in Germany
Since then I always wanted another B Body, I bought a 69 Coronet R/T some 15 years ago and i have a lot of fun with it.

Welcome Michael! How about sharing some photos of your car?
1F3F2BA5-4BA3-4CB6-A1A3-70022D12BF88.jpeg
18293854-CB6F-48E5-B998-090EB09CAB2E.jpeg

WELCOME Michael. YUP, a photo or two would be nice eye candy for sure. We all like to see what others are doing.

Beautiful country over there! I was there for a few years just about the time you were enjoying that Road Runner!! I wish I had my '74 then to cruise around those roads! I imagine things have chanced quite a bit since then...

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal. Sweet ride you have there.

Hallo, willkommen aus Nord-Iowa.
Ich bin neidisch, dein Auto ist sehr schön.
Was your car stripe delete from the factory?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dankeschön and Thank you
The Coronet was built in Los Angeles and lived in California till I got it from a friend, who bought it there.
Fendertag says it came with the stripe, but it was once repainted probably in the 80s. Sheet metal is all original. Original color is B5.
Vinyl Top and nice black interior are original as is the numbers matching motor and automatic transmission. It has also original front disc brakes.
The car drives real nice and dependable.
The wheels are old ETs with some patina, but they are time correct and I like them.

Very nice R/T. Willkommen Michael.

:welcome:from the foothills of NE Tennessee, Michael!
Good looking '69 you have there. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back