• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Manitoba

rpm 340

Local time
4:15 PM
Reaction score
I've worked on many makes of vehicles since I was 15. I'm now 56 and still going strong. Mopars are my favorite, and I've owned many. Most of my cars have been A-bodies as my parents bought a 70 dart new. My favorite B- body was a 69 road runner 383 4spd 4bbl with the fresh air package. Sure wish I would have kept them all.

000000.jpg

Welcome from Sas-katch-ewaaaaan.

Greetings and welcome to FBBO from western NY! Any old pics kicking around of the Mopars you owned? Post 'em if you got 'em! We love pics around here lol.

Welcome to FBBO from your next door neighbour in Ontario.

I've worked on many makes of vehicles since I was 15. I'm now 56 and still going strong. Mopars are my favorite, and I've owned many. Most of my cars have been A-bodies as my parents bought a 70 dart new. My favorite B- body was a 69 road runner 383 4spd 4bbl with the fresh air package. Sure wish I would have kept them all.
Welcome to FBBO.
A great place to learn and connect.
You want to thrill some people, post some pictures of your old cars.

Welcome to FBBO.
A great place to learn and connect.
You want to thrill some people, post some pictures of your old cars.
First I have to learn how to use this site. I'm not too good on computers. I don't even have a cell phone.

Welcome to FBBO from wet & snowy NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Alabama, do you have any Mopars currently? Past and present pictures Welcome.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome to the site and sometimes I wish I didn't have a cell phone either!

Auto Transport Service
Back