• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Pa Barn Find Survivor 69 Charger RT

Here is a few more pictures. I was hoping to make it the world of wheels custom show in Pittsburgh Pa this coming weekend. There is a 20 day pre show deadline entry. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Man that turned out nice. Looks better than brand new.

What an awesome ride you got there Duda . . . You've got to be proud of your work ! ! !

Thanks Hunt, how's your car coming I didn't notice any up dates in the last few days. I know your moving along real quick.

Thanks Dave but I am to have her running in the next few weeks. Now it's snow, road salt for at least the next 10 days.

Thanks Hunt, how's your car coming I didn't notice any up dates in the last few days. I know your moving along real quick.

Finally going to get a little more free time to work on it (I hope).

Yeah this winter is killing me I haven't gotten anywhere on the fuel system in my Challenger let alone any of the other stuff.

Your Charger looks FANTASTIC! I hope I see it around in Pittsburgh.

Duda looks great can't wait to see it and hear those cut outs maybe you Dave, Bruce and I can go for a cruise come spring

Sounds good to me mr.b you going to world of wheels this weekend.

My car is days away from being complete. All the fine tuning still needs done. My buddy installed all the factory date code original factory headlights in the car and they blew out, what a bummer as I liked looking at the 1969 stamped into the glass. We just registered her in the Detroit Auto Rama show March 7 - 9 for the unveiling. I have only seem the parts all torn apart and have not seen it running yet in person. Here is the little tease sent to me. One more terrible issue is my buddy Hemi Eddie will be displaying the car as I am heading to bike week in daytona. Who knows maybe I will fly up. The suspense is killing me.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tlljaXXHjv0[/video]

Awful nice Duda - bet you cant wait to be the one turning the key.

Awful nice Duda - bet you cant wait to be the one turning the key.
Hunt2elk, I know this might sound crazy but I really like your car, actually better than mine. The all original is what I did just cause she was all intact but I am a HP guy in Black. Love your car!

Hunt2elk, I know this might sound crazy but I really like your car, actually better than mine. The all original is what I did just cause she was all intact but I am a HP guy in Black. Love your car!

Yeah, you and my wife. Just kidding - it's kind of growing on me too now that it is coming together. You are right though, yours was way to nice to start with to be changing colors on imo.

Auto Transport Service
Back