• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Pa Barn Find Survivor 69 Charger RT

Finally got to take time to look at all of the pics together Duda. What a transformation!!!!! She looks great. Can't wait to cruise with you this summer. Have fun in Florida. Don't miss the snow too much. lol

I will be glad to get away from this snow.

Here's some more pictures I just got today, none of the interior yet.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

We'll I made time to go pick my car up today from Hemi Eddies restoration in Michigan and I am just beside myself on this project. Here is me and Ed and then loading her into the trailer. I think it's a little to much for the gas ram sport to tow. Good night and off to Pa in the am.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Great looking car - now it's time to enjoy it. I'd bet there are a few awards coming your way if you decide to show it.

Hello Mr B. I took her out on the road tonight, she handles real good but she is pinking when accelerating. The tank was on a 1/8 tank and I put in two gallon of gas I had that was not 93 octane. I filled it up with Sunoco 93 but it is still pinking, I am going to run it a few miles before I start with the timing. The car needs someone else also. I am hoping to have time this weekend, I might have to kill the Easter bunny, lol.

Retard the timing a bit as pinging can cause some serious motor damage.

Thanks Elk, I am going to work on it in the morning. The guy told me hr isn't the greatest carb guy so I am curious about that on another issue. I will retard it tomorrow.

Retard the timing a bit as pinging can cause some serious motor damage.

Looks great, I would get it cleaned up a little and running properly. Do what you can to stop the rust from spreading and drive it as is for a few years, even at shows it can still do well as a survivor.

Hey Duda glad to see you finally got her home. Can't wait to see it in person. Just took mine to the shop for a few more go fast parts. Hope to have it back in a couple of weeks. We need to do another Sunday brunch soon. Got a show down your way on May 18. If you want to go I'll get more info.

i think i would tune it cleanup the carb check brakes find the factory wheels new rubber flush the cooling and take it out for a shake down and drive like i stole it, just kidding and leave it like it is a true barn find. its worth its weight in gold

Auto Transport Service
Back