• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello, I'm a new guy from Mississippi

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! I appreciate that.

do you have dog dish caps or just painted wheels

The wheels are just some cheaper, black 15x8's. I like them, I think they are a bit reminiscent of the older NASCAR stock car wheels and they suit this car.

Here's another shot of it next to my parts car 72 Satellite Sebring.

ra6bnn.jpg

And an earlier side shot of it that show the wheels a bit better

2iadgzr.jpg

And here's a shot of the shine. There's my '79 Ford F100.

258ywso.jpg

I've got the whole interior stripped out now. I recovered the seats earlier this week and they look great now, just waiting to go in. I spent the day today hooking up the heater and swapping parts to get it working... Now it'll just about burn you out of there so that's good. Now I just have some cosmetic stuff to do on the dash before I can start re-installing the interior.

I sure hope it turns out good. I'm not trying to make it a show stopper or anything, I am just trying to do it the best I can. I know it'll never compare to the Mopars I see at the local shows but I think I can at least be proud that I made this car by myself, I learned a lot, and had fun doing it.

That is an amazing effort Magnes. I'm a fan of the NASCAR look me-self. Very well done and welcome to the board young brother!

Auto Transport Service
Back