• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello, new member from the top of Texas.

View attachment 1420780 sweet score and thats great on the paper work.
Yes Sir, couldn’t believe it when I opened the glovebox and found all the paperwork still there, even the factory stopping distance report for the car and the starting instruction hanging tag, in addition the stamped aluminum key code tags were still on the key ring. Practically like a time capsule. Very fortunate to have the documentation as well as the verbal history from original owner since day one.

Welcome from Alabama, great find. I have done a few 70 RR's. None in FC7.
Thank you, it’s one of my favorite colors too, glad to have landed one this color. Enjoying working on it , but anxious to get it done!

In Violet....personal favorite of the high impacts :thumbsup:

Welcome to FBBO from NY!
Mine too, thank you! From what I have been seeing there appears there are tons of these cars and parts up in your neck of the woods, which would be nice. Not many are around here, everything I find is usually a long way away.
Thanks again!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. That looks like a very complete Road Runner project. Looks to have been a vinyl top car from trim on "C" pillar. Good luck with your restoration.
Thank you my northern friend!!!
As far as complete, yes I believe 100% complete, though some things obviously need some attention, but so fortunate to have it all there. Well, besides someone stealing the original wheels off of it. It was a hubcap car, with one of the originals still in the trunk. Thanks again!

Welcome from the bottom of Texas! Love the coupes!

Whoa, what a sweet score! Congrats, and welcome aboard!
Thank you, very lucky to have found it and even luckier to have been able to buy it. Especially, when we just stumbled on to it and the owner wasn’t even considering selling it! Only shows they are still out there waiting for someone to pass by and knock on the door! Thanks again!

Welcome from the bottom of Texas! Love the coupes!
Thank you fellow Texan!
I do too, even though it appears the hard tops are more popular, I like the look of the coupe and also the fact that there are fewer of them.
Thanks again!

Auto Transport Service
Back