• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello! New member here.

Shamus65

Local time
11:42 AM
Reaction score
Hi all! I am a new member from Port Huron, MI. I grew up in Detroit and have worked in the Auto Industry most of my adult life. I have a 1966 Belvedere II that has been a project for the past 5 years. Got it as a roller and it is now almost complete. It was my first time building a car from the ground up, literally! I have owned several Mopars over the years, mostly passenger cars and minivans. My cousin had a '68 Roadrunner back in the day and that's where it all started for me. This is my first real taste of what this brand is all about and I have learned a ton. I am hooked for life now. Thanks!

Welcome 3.jpg

Post some in-progress photos of your '66 if you will . . .

Gonna need pics.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good luck with your '66 Belvedere project. I use SCC as my U.S. postal drop in Port Huron on Lapeer Ave when ordering many or large parts from U.S.A. My son lives near Sarnia, so he picks my stuff up.

NICE.

I love that full length side trim on 66 Bel II's and Coronet 440's.

...and those "disguised" $300 gas caps.

New guy says:

Welcome new guy! Nice ride! Really like those wheels - what are they?

Welcome from Alabama, clean 66 Belvedere.

Auto Transport Service
Back