• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello there!

bleedingblue.nd

Local time
3:44 AM
Reaction score
I’m working on my first project car and most days I think I’m in over my head. The car is coming along slowly though and I’m excited about driving it some day. I think I’m pretty lucky to find a rare car like this with the original drive train.
Here is my 67 Coronet RT convertible.

13D8853B-2F47-4930-B653-C7BF967827BC.jpeg

Welcome from to close to Milwaukee
Don't see many drop tops around----- Nice ---
Got a 67 R/t myself

Welcome from Alabama, keep those 66-67's coming.

Welcome from southern Illinois ! I like those RT ragtops, plenty of go with a top that drops— can’t beat topless..
:lol:

Welcome aboard. That's a nice project for sure:thumbsup:

Welcome from New Hampshire sea coast.great project for sure. You will certainly enjoy when finished.

Welcome from Indiana. Great project, looks like there are many more projects behind you in the picture.

67 convertible, that's a car! Welcome to the site. I'm working on one myself, so feel free to hit me up or any other member here!

You've got to watch the movie" tommy boy". Awesome that you saved that from the crusher..MOPAR TO YA

Auto Transport Service
Back