• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HELLO

FJS69RT

Local time
11:04 AM
Reaction score
JUST FOUND THE SITE, I HAVE A 1969 DODGE CHARGER RT THAT I BOUGHT IN 1969 IT HAS 22K ON IT , THATS REAL, BUT WHEN I FIRST OWED IT THERE WAS NO GARAGE FOR IT SO THE PA. WEATHER GOT TO IT A LITTLE, IT WAS NOT DRIVEN IN WINTER SO IT WAS PRETTY SOLID, SOME RUST ON PANEL BETWEEN REAR WINDOW AND BACK GLASS, ALONG TIME AGO I DECIDED IT NEEDED TO BE PAINTED AND ANY BODY WORK NEEDED TO GET DONE, FOUND A SHOP TO DO THE WORK AND IT WAS SENT OUT AND DIPPED, BODY WORK WAS COMPLETED AND WAS EPOXY PRIMED, THEN THINGS WENT WRONG, THE SHOP WENT OUT OF BUSINESS AND I HAD TO RESCUE THE CAR, I GOT IT BACK BUT SOME PARTS MISSING AND NOTHING WAS TAGGED, IT CAME BACK WITH PARTS IN BOXES AND ALL HARDWARE, BOLTS,FASTENERS,CLIPS ETC IN BOXES AND OLD COFFEE CANS, DIDN'T MEAN TO GET SO LENGTHY BUT I HOPE TO CALL UPON SOME MEMBERS KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE AS I TRY TO ASSEMBLE MY BASKETCASE

WELCOME ABOARD!!!! :D

Great to hear another Charger being resurrected. I’m looking forward to your progress! :thumbsup:

Welcome! Very sorry to hear about what the shop did. Parts are hard to find and often expensive so I hope they didn't lose anything very valuable.

This is the right site to ask questions. We can figure it out. First thing to figure out is adding photos... click the "add photo" button below the response window, find the picture, "insert" full image, and post. Now let's see what ya got!

Welcome from the left coast and good luck on putting your mechanical puzzle back together.

Welcome aboard!
1695600188077.jpeg

Welcome from the midwest.
WE love pictures even of it in pieces.
Your in the right place for help!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. I sympathize with you about your body shop experience. I once had a car locked up in "Paint Jail" for about a year and a half. It finally got done, but the shop " lost " some hard to replace convertible top parts. Good luck with your project. There are a lot of knowledgeable Charger guys on this site, willing to share their experience.

newwelcome.jpg
Sounds like a great project - but why are you YELLING??

Welcome from Illinois!! That shop stuck you with a "worst nightmare" deal. What a shame! Your positive attitude about everything will be a big plus in getting it back together and on the road again. :thumbsup:

Welcome from Alabama, you are fortunate that it was once whole and in your possession. Very few of mine were that way when I bought them. You learn to rely on service manuals and parts books for reassembly.

take the caps lock off, that's like shouting loudly

welcome to FBBO

maybe share some photos of said 69 Charger

GOOD DAY FJS69RT AND WELCOME TO THE SITE!YES PLEASE POST PICS

Auto Transport Service
Back