• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello

Northwoodsbee

Local time
12:10 PM
Reaction score
Hello,
Long time mopar driver/wrench with a new to me 69 Superbee. Seems as tho everytime I ask the Google machine a question about the car, I find the B Body community has discussed the topic on some level. Lots of great info here that has helped me greatly. Thought I should join this party…

Welcome!

Welcome from Iowa.

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Ask a question here and you will probably get several correct answers. Great group here! Best of luck to you and your 69.

Welcome from the central coast of Cal.

IMG_4149.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good luck with your new '69 Super Bee project. We need pictures. I bought a new Sunfire Yellow Super Bee coupe in February, 1969, for $3650.00.

Hello,
Long time mopar driver/wrench with a new to me 69 Superbee. Seems as tho everytime I ask the Google machine a question about the car, I find the B Body community has discussed the topic on some level. Lots of great info here that has helped me greatly. Thought I should join this party…
Welcome. If you need info on a Mopar, all these goofballs here are the best !

Welcome from Alabama, post some pictures of that Bee.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back