• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello!

MoparParts4You

Local time
2:35 AM
Reaction score
Hey! How is everybody tonight? Hope all the fathers had a great weekend!

Well I'm here to tell everybody about our brand new website my daughter made for my business. I have been doing Mopar stuff for over 25 years and have a lot of things I have built and/ or need to sell. =)

Feel free to ask question, may take me a few days I won't always have time to come to the forum.

Thanks for your time!

Welcome to FBBO! My first question(s) would be what is the website address? What kinds of Mopar things do you make/are you trying to sell?

Thank you!

Here is the URL:
http://kjsmoparparts.auto.officelive.com/products.aspx

You will find a list of Hemi K-Frames, Hemi Engine Mount Brackets, Brake Boosters, Transmission Linkages & Miscellaneous Parts. My daughter is not done just yet hopefully she can get back to it by this weekend.

Thank you for your interest!!
Have a good one!

MoparParts4You

how about some pics of your cars and something about what makes you a mopar guy. we get hit by salesmen all the time but i want to know are you really one of us?

Auto Transport Service
Back