• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help, Can't make up my mind!

Don't ask me!
I had the same dilemma
Now I have too many
3 different garages stuffed of cars and more outside
3 attics stuffed of parts
Spare bedroom stuffed with parts
Walk in closet stuffed with parts
bed room closet is stuffed also
Front porch stuffed with parts
Crawl space is filled up

Do you want my advice?
Sell it all and run! Lol

Of course, were else? Nice to get everyones opinion i know it comes down to personal preference. And most of ya are older and wiser then me:drama: RR wasen't cheap in anyway.. weird thing is.. still cant decide.. poor the $$ in and go for the build or stack it a bit more.. still love the *** of the 68, mean as hell but the RR still has its charm. What goes in usullay never comes back out and i wanna go bananas just dont know what yet:steering:

Don't ask me!
I had the same dilemma
Now I have too many
Crawl space is filled up

Do you want my advice?
Sell it all and run! Lol
You do not have a wife do you?

He'll no
Got rid of that annoying noise long ago
It's cheaper to rent..

Don't ask me!
I had the same dilemma
Now I have too many
Crawl space is filled up

Do you want my advice?
Sell it all and run! Lol

:rofl: thats what im saying.. its gonna grow out of control to like an disease

You do not have a wife do you?
LOL, there's the main question,unless she's a Mopar fanatic(and I've met a couple,they'll go for anything)(in Mopar stuff).BUT , yeah the '68 Charger is really nice---or a 'Bee', but I'm not trying to sway you or anything!

Which had the highest build numbers? Chargers or SuperBees? I'm not sure.

LOL, there's the main question,unless she's a Mopar fanatic(and I've met a couple,they'll go for anything)(in Mopar stuff).BUT , yeah the '68 Charger is really nice---or a 'Bee', but I'm not trying to sway you or anything!
I got one of those wives!!:thankyou:

Do you want the Roadrunner you have to be faster/more fun OR do you want the 68 Charger more? Before you put money in the Roadrunner that you likely will not recover upon sale, you may want to put that money+sell the Roadrunner to get what you really seem to want.
My .02

I got one of those wives!!:thankyou:

I thought I had one
played the part for years
Then she decided that it was easier
To not work and nag me to sell the car.
I still have the car and many more!

I'd hang on the Roadrunner. Your stock 4 speed and rear end should hold up fine behind a 500 hp motor... wouldn't be too expensive.
Personally, I'm sick of seeing the 68-70 Chargers everywhere. They are beautiful, no doubt... but not really "unusual" anymore. Way too expensive for what they are, including rusted out shells.

I'd like to see more 71-74 B-bodies - the fuselage body styles are damn cool, imo.

Around here at least the RR are way more unusual.. is it the first "sell" you regret the most? Since its my first mopar! First had the dream of getting a decent solid car and when i finally got it, its not enough! Damn cars

I used to really dislike the 71/72 Road Runner cars. This is probably because I love the 68-70 B body styling so damn much. It does not matter which B body either...Charger, Satellites, Charger, Road Runner, Charger, Super Bee, Belvedere, Coronet...I haven't been as wiggly about the Superbird or Daytona though except for its historical significance. I see these cars as ones I'd drive, not buy for an investment.
The 71-74 Charger and Satellite/Road Runner/GTX models REALLY need wider tires with more offset. I think that I may have overlooked them for so long because on stock width wheels, the car looks like an elephant standing on a small stool, just tucked under with a narrow stance. The NASCAR versions had the cars hunkered down with huge tires pushed out wide, giving the cars a real aggressive look. If that look can be pulled off for the street, I like it.
As for the OP....
For MY first car in 1983, I wanted a 69 Charger. They were not easy to find under $500 back then and that was my budget at the time. I settled for a 69 Dart because at least it was a Dodge 2 door. I sold it within a year, had several other cars over time and in 2000 I finally bought.....A 1970 Charger. I had every intention of putting a 1969 front end on it but in just a few weeks, the look just grew on me.
If I were to seek another Charger, I'd surely love a 68. The clean and pure styling is timeless, the round taillights, the grille.....Oh man that is a great looking car!

Last edited:
This is a car that made the rounds in the magazines in the early 2000s. Some don't like the big wheel look but I feel the opposite. The large wheelwells and "fuselage" styling absolutely need wide tires to make the car look right.
I saw this car up close in Las Vegas 2003.
127918-500-0.jpg

A lot of cool cars out there, i mean the cuda is awesome but it dosen't gets to me in the sameway. Maybe becasue i have a cuda 71 cab pretty close to me

Id though the round bodystyle were cool until recently.. i mean i like it.. but now i have this mystic over all this edgie? body types.. like 68 69 and some 70's is it just because i dont have one?

Hey...No matter what our Wife looks like, we still look at other chicks, right?
I married a brunette. I still eyeball blondes and even redheads on occasion.

Auto Transport Service
Back