• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

help Decoding VIN and fender tag 62 Plymouth Fury wagon, Please

rustytoolss

Local time
6:53 AM
Reaction score
When trying to find fender tag info for 1962, the information is lacking. The car is a 1962 Plymouth Fury 6 passenger wagon ,318 poly, automatic. Any information would help. Thanks...the VIN is 3725114551 thanks again.

P1040806.JPG P1040812.JPG

A friend of mine recently bought a '62 Dart Max Wedge clone up here in Ontario. The car started out as a California /6, 3-speed stick car. By the time he bought it, the fender build tag had disappeared, and that bugged him. I had a fender tag that I had salvaged from a 1964 U.S. (Canadian tags are way different) Polara parts car. We painted it to match his car and installed it. It is the same style as a '62 piece, and I explained that no one up here would be able to decode it anyways. He was happy with it.

Last edited:
A friend of mine recently bought a '62 Dart Max Wedge clone up here in Ontario. The car started out as a California /6, 3-speed stick car. By the time he bought it, the fender build tag had disappeared, and that bugged him. I had a fender tag that I had salvaged from a 1964 U.S. (Canadian tags are way different) Polara parts car. We painted it to match his car and installed it. It is the same style as a '62 piece, and I explained that no one up here would be able to decode it anyways. He was happy with it.
some things you just have to deal with...that's OK, Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back