• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help in locating fender indicator on 67 coronet.

Huicho417

Local time
3:26 AM
Reaction score
Can someone provide me with the measurements to locate/install the fender mounted turn signal indicators? I recently purchased some and would like to install on my 67 Coronet. Thank you

I’ve never even seen these on a 67 until I scoured the internet. You’re not asking but if I had a ‘vote’ I’d say leave them off. Very nice looking car without them on.

IMG_4910.jpeg

IMG_4909.jpeg

3 7/16 and 52 3/8 as seen in pictures.

Jerry, can you provide me with the dimension from the indicator to front of fender to verify before I dril? Thank you.

I will try, but but due to the curve of the fender and the grill surround it may not be as accurate as the other dimensions. Until tomorrow.

Appropriately 4 1/4" from the fender edge to the front of the turnsignal indicator as mounted. That is on one side of the ruler. On the other side of the ruler it's 4" due to the angle of the front fender.

Auto Transport Service
Back