• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help me decide

I would wait till scrap prices are good and high then crush it and cash it in...... Of course WE CAN ALL ONLY CLOSE OUR EYES AND IMAGINE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! Hard to help you decide anything if we don't know wtf it looks like.

I would wait till scrap prices are good and high then crush it and cash it in...... Of course WE CAN ALL ONLY CLOSE OUR EYES AND IMAGINE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! Hard to help you decide anything if we don't know wtf it looks like.
A little bit of research and you could easily see it. I've owned it over a year and posted about it many times here......

I was going to post the link for him but I’m not the one selling a car.

Cool video of the kid driving it. You should let him take it out in the country and thrash it.

You can always see if someone will trade you. Wouldn't hurt to list it on FABO.

I paid 2500 for mine and yours appears to be in better shape.
The hood is worth a couple of bucks for sure.

You can always see if someone will trade you. Wouldn't hurt to list it on FABO.
I've had trade offers, none of which interest me and nothing I want to try to resell. Literally been offered about 25 motorcycles and 10 Ford trucks.

The hood is worth a couple of bucks for sure.

Depends on what part of the country you are in. I paid $350 for mine because I was so damn tired of looking for one. I missed plenty of nice ones that were $75-150 because it was too far of a drive.

Depends on what part of the country you are in. I paid $350 for mine because I was so damn tired of looking for one. I missed plenty of nice ones that were $75-150 because it was too far of a drive.
You got a bulge hood for $350?

Sorry, flat hood. But I did sell a 71/72 Superbee hood with insert for $350. A friend of mine sold a 74 bulge hood (one year only) for $400. So they don't all go for crazy money.

$5000. Exactly what Montclaire estimated it should be at actually. I'm trying to get my buddy to send me the FB link

Facebook is only a 100 mile radius. A 5k car in Pennsylvania is not always a 5k car in Indiana (I'm looking at a rust free roof, what looks like a good trunk lid, probably minor patches to the fenders, limited patch work to the quarters, etc). I'm also assuming it runs/drives and has a clear title.

EDIT: Didn’t know the motor was bad, I’ll say $3500, and up to 4000 as long as the tail panel and cowl are solid.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back