• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help me I.d. These bucket seats!

BigStrok3

Local time
11:43 AM
Reaction score
I pulled them out of a 74 duster im pretty sure they are b-Body the tracks on the passenger seat kinda slant and the drivers side is a power seat. Ive never seen any bucket seats with to seat locking button up on the side like a 73-74 bench seat. Any ideas how rare the power seat option is??? Ill most likely be mounting on A body tracks and selling the tracks off of these seats.

74Partsduster003.jpg

Well, they look like 70 RR buckets to me...........A-Bodies didn't use the indentation at the top of the back, nor did my Cuda's I don't believe.......I could be all wet......it's early and I haven't finished my coffee.........:popworm:

I don't know what they are either, but I have a set of them, I think they are 73/74 E body.

I took a quick look in the books, and I don't see a match up through the 74 model year. So maybe they're 75 up B or C body seats

I pulled them out of a 74 duster im pretty sure they are b-Body the tracks on the passenger seat kinda slant and the drivers side is a power seat. Ive never seen any bucket seats with to seat locking button up on the side like a 73-74 bench seat. Any ideas how rare the power seat option is??? Ill most likely be mounting on A body tracks and selling the tracks off of these seats.

74Partsduster003.jpg

I think that is your tip off right there. I don't remember for sure but I don't THINK there were power seats available in a "B" body in 74 or that may have been the first year. If they were they would be pretty rare. Most likely C body seat. BUT, I also think that C body seats were slightly wider (or maybe it was just the extra seat padding that made them look like it) I am not a C body guy. If I were you I would measure them and ask this question on a C body site with the picture and some dimensions.

Those appear to be C body, the seats in aaqar2's pic are 73up A body

aaqar's look like e body to me. I have 73 and up a body buckets and they look completely diffrent. Still not sure I didnt think C bodys had these kind of buckets with hard backs? I could be wrong though. Ill have to get pictures of the tracks. I seen a set exactly like these in green at the tonys parts trailer @ columbus and I asked him and they didnt even know.

They look a lot like the bucket seats that were in my wife's 74 Cuda, but the only thing that is throwing me is the plastic bracket on the side. I don't recall that being there on her Cuda.

looks like e body.

Auto Transport Service
Back