• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help needed 69 satellite

dcw88

Local time
7:15 PM
Reaction score
Hey all I am having a confusing time at the min. I got a 69 satellite. The only way I can get my emergency flashers to work is by switching on the flashers switch and then put the turn flashers on either direction. Is that correct or is that something wrong. It’s my first b body mopar and the UK ruling for this classic cars are strict

Any help will be appreciated

That is not working properly. A good place to start looking is the turn signal wiring to see if any of the wires are melted together. You will need to remove a small metal tray (two small screws) along the bottom of the steering column, or better yet, just start looking near the plug at the end since many problems start there (the end is visible and connects near above the driver's feet - 2 big plugs - look for melted wires)

Make sure the 4way flasher has power. Then make sure it is good. Car has 2 flashers. Get a FSM.

Update I located the issue it was the flasher unit faulty

Auto Transport Service
Back