• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help needed

mach123

Local time
8:31 AM
Reaction score
I believe these cars are to be in this time frame and would like to know any info you can give me like yr and model etc. Thx image.jpg

Looks like a 70 Road Runner Superbird. What else do you want To know?

Is there a way to tell if they are the real deal and what engine would they have, thx

There should be a fender tag on the inside of the engine bay. Fender right or left with codes on it that tell the story. Look for that to I.d. What kind of car you have.

Yes I will as soon as I can get off work and get to location. I do know 1 car has no engine.

Both cars were restored already.

Well guys these must be others, because I just got these pics yesterday and trying to buy them. Hmmmm

Be careful. They are too cheap. I'm going with scam considering the pics are the same as the link with the story. Lay eyes on them before you release a penny.

I'm almost certain that is a picture of the two Superbirds sitting side by side that has been all over most of the mopar sites. Both have both been restored. The white one was done on GYC and the owner restored the other himself. Anyone sending you that picture trying to sell those cars is looking to rip you off.

They look exactly like the two cars featured on Graveyard Cars this year. There should be video clips on the Velocity website.

That crook should not try to sell a prize like those then, not to smart lol

Here is number he posted 1-587-774-4466 and guys that has inside connection to get this guy...

Auto Transport Service
Back