• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Please with this

idartist45

Local time
12:34 AM
Reaction score
I have checked everywhere for this item. Nobody has one. Maybe someone here can help. The flat plate with stud that goes at the ends of the door molding on my 1966 Belvedere, Unique item and only thing that will work without making one myself. I need at least one, maybe two of these. Called all over and cannot find one. Someone please if you can, I will pay for it.
Bill

door Side trim retainer.jpg

I have checked everywhere for this item. Nobody has one. Maybe someone here can help. The flat plate with stud that goes at the ends of the door molding on my 1966 Belvedere, Unique item and only thing that will work without making one myself. I need at least one, maybe two of these. Called all over and cannot find one. Someone please if you can, I will pay for it.
Bill

View attachment 1144871
You need to start a Wanted thread

My paint supply store has a huge display and selection of trim fasteners. If they don't have it, they may have ideas of where to find it

Auto Transport Service
Back