• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help pricing 1969 Dodge SuperBee

rockdodge

Local time
7:33 PM
Reaction score
I recently acquired a 1969 Dodge SuperBee and I want to sell it but I am unsure how much to list it for. No engine or trany but came with a HP 383 auto 8 and 3/4 rear. Was in a wreck with the front end and the hood and grill is damaged. Also the driver side rear has been cut off and the driver side rear needs to be replaced. No title bill of sale only. I was thinking of pricing it around 2500 to 5500 without a title. In my state I have to wait 3 years to get a regular title and I really do not want to wait that long, maybe a little more with a title. I have a "break in title" in Montana. Which means the original owner could come claim the car but I have the bill of sale from the person I bought it from and the original owner has passed away. I want to sell it to start working on my 1970 Challenger. Thanks for your help. Located in Billings MT. I can email more pictures.

IMG_20170220_143841.jpg IMG_20170220_143855.jpg IMG_20170220_143909.jpg IMG_20170220_143946.jpg IMG_20170220_143954.jpg IMG_20170220_144002.jpg IMG_20170220_143721.jpg IMG_20170220_143739.jpg IMG_20170220_143806.jpg IMG_20170220_143820.jpg

the title thing is a problem....... id be all over that if you were near by (and had a clean title )

in NJ a clean title is obtainable for "abandoned" vehicles, yo just have to go through the steps ........ other states may be similar

Last edited:
I think your to low @ $2500. Also depends on how solid the floors, trunk and frame rails are.
I'd start at $4000. I've also seen worse on eBay sell for much more.

I was thinking 5000 to 7500 if I had a title, but how much does not have a title lower the price? Thanks

how long has it sat without a windshield? that would be hard on the floors and the dash.

It depends how much the buyer wants it. I bought mine without a title. It was originally posted on EBay and then later removed cause it was titled in her dead husbands name. I was able to contact her to go see it in person. I thought I was the only one that thought of this but others had done the same knowing they would have to take out a bonded title. Of course they were low balling her. I gave her a fair offer and she agreed.
I paid a lady here in Texas to do all the work for the bonded title. She sent an officer to the house to do an inspection. That's total cost for that was $400.

I have had it under a tarp for the last year since I owned it. I bought it from my dad and he had it in the garage for the couple years he owned it. Before that I do not know but it must have been under a garage or overhang because the floors are solid.

Are you interested in parting it out?
I think it's a parts car. Given the lack of title and your location, you risk havin it as a lawn ornament if you ask more than 4k. Markets favor the buyer right now.

I was thinking of pricing it around 2500 to 5500 without a title.

I think your to low @ $2500.
I'd start at $4000.

I was thinking 5000 to 7500 if I had a title

I'm a buyer with just a bill of sale at 1800. FYI

Give this man a cigar............

Are you interested in parting it out?
I think it's a parts car. Given the lack of title and your location, you risk havin it as a lawn ornament if you ask more than 4k.

I'm not sure what the title laws are in your state, but in Illinois it's worth $0....sorry

I think it's worth saving without a title it's a N96 bee looks like the crash didn't damage the core support
but hard to tell for sure. It's definitely worth saving List it up on eBay you may be surprised by what it brings

Last edited:
I am new to the forum and would like to know where I go to list b body parts for sale thank you, Malinda
Go the welcome forum. Introduce yourself proper.
Then go through the forums and find the B-body parts for sale forum
Or the forum which best represents the part you wish to sell

I am new to the forum and would like to know where I go to list b body parts for sale thank you, Malinda
You really should start your own thread it's not polite to take over someone's post
just FYI. Go to the welcome section and introduce yourself it will help you with the sell of your parts we here are Leary of buying parts from someone we don't know. Please don't take offense
to what I say just helping you out. There's a for sale section in the forum.

Malinda,

Welcome to the forum. I know if your not new to the forum arena it can confusing to navigate. At the top left clicks on the label "forum's" the scroll down Midway and you will see the sales sections...

Justin

I think it's worth saving without a title it's a N96 bee looks like the crash didn't damage the core support
but hard to tell for sure. It's definitely worth saving List it up on eBay you may be surprised by what it brings
I didn't know an n96 option with no drivetrain and a wrecked/rotted shell was worth saving... Realistically guys, bees are rare but is there really value here to warrant a complete restoration? Or is it the love for this particular make versus the latter?

Don't get me wrong I like to see a lot of cars get Restored but this one would be the biggest money pit with ZERO return....

Depending on the state it is just parts car....

What did you pay for it?
What have you done to it to improve the value? (Discount that 40-70% depending on what you did to increase value)

That's what it's worth and should be listed for.

Auto Transport Service
Back