• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forum changes

QuickBpBp

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:46 AM
Reaction score
Don't know how many noticed the changes. I like the way the forum is set-up with the Parts for sale showing an image of the parts next to the title. I think it's a great upgrade for buyers and sellers as it catches your eye more than a title. I know I ended up browsing more than I wanted when I saw this.. Great Upgrade @Joeychgo as you continue to keep this the best Mopar forum on the web.

This website is difficult to use. Any reply is met with sarcasm from all the Know it alls so it seems a waste to reply.
Explain how it is difficult? Are you saying the members are difficult? The site is difficult or both?

This website is difficult to use. Any reply is met with sarcasm from all the Know it alls so it seems a waste to reply.
It is a busy website and because of that it is quite complex but there is a lot of thought that goes into each thing that it does. If you are having issues and questions, you can ask your questions here on this forum. (Website suggestions and questions) The longer you are here the easier it becomes. I have a few sites on Facebook and still haven't figured that out yet and let's not even talk about You Tube. I know where you are coming from.

Something I noticed lately. When I go to the next page in multiple page threads it brings me to the bottom of next page.

Good to see a pic front and center (well, left side, actually) If I might further suggest - keep pulling that string:
The other required item is price... treat it the same as the pic - a required entry field that also shows.

FWIW
Mark

I always liked picture books growing up although I also read a lot of text only books. Along with the hover feature on pc, makes it simpler to browse without having to click the link.

I doubt anyone will notice until they open the for sale section.

I like the addition of photos. It would add value across all the other @Joeychgo Mopar websites.

I just noticed it after reading this post and going to check it out. It is a nice feature.

Auto Transport Service
Back