• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help!! What this Charger worth?

I really don't know much about the site
or their listings etc.
anyway;
page after page of overpriced & not sold cars
https://cars.oodle.com/1966_1967-dodge-charger-/for-sale/

enjoy
they're all over the map on pricing, many are old listings that never sell
& get relisted over & over again
some running & driving much better deals
than even a $1500-$3500 price on that money pit OP
pay a little more & be happy, not buried in it
or spending all your time sourcing hard to find & expensive parts
for a car that will almost never pay it back

cars from out west are a far better buy,
far less rust too

good luck

Last edited:
I really don't know much about the site
or their listings etc.
anyway;
page after page of overpriced & not sold cars
https://cars.oodle.com/1966_1967-dodge-charger-/for-sale/

enjoy
they're all over the map on pricing, many are old listings that never sell
& get relisted over & over again
some running & driving much better deals
than even a $1500-$3500 price on that money pit OP
pay a little more & be happy, not buried in it
or spending all your time sourcing hard to find & expensive parts
for a car that will almost never pay it back

cars from out west are a far better buy,
far less rust too

good luck
Your post and the for sale ads is an eye opener for me! There a quite a few chargers listed in pretty good shape in the $8-$15 grand range. That’s what it’d take of more for me to get this driveable and looking halfway decent. As such, I think this is a parts car and I can’t see shipping it from Miami to St. Louis just to

Your post and the for sale ads is an eye opener for me! There a quite a few chargers listed in pretty good shape in the $8-$15 grand range. That’s what it’d take of more for me to get this driveable and looking halfway decent. As such, I think this is a parts car and I can’t see shipping it from Miami to St. Louis just to

I dont see how great the big block and 4 speed are if the body is rotted. you would be miles ahead parting it out instead of trying to piece it back together with a bunch of cut up pieces of sheet metal and a welder. personally I'd try to haul it away for a grand , yank the drivetrain and sell off the rest.

I'm glad you came down off the ledge and you didn't leap!
at least some of us talked you down :D

Now, let see here. Many on this site have cars they built from junk, so to speak, because, of the car being to expensive to buy done. There're many on this sight that can build that car into a new car. Money, time, ability and the thrill of doing it yourself rules. As time passes, they all look like to much work for me, pass!!

I have a 66 that I bought for parts. It's a basket case that came with a boatload of extra parts. I paid $700 a few years ago. I sold the gauge cluster and center grill for $700. I've made a few thousand in the parts with many more parts to go and I scavenged parts that I needed for my other cars.

Auto Transport Service
Back