• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Helping my friend sell his Mopar collection. Chargers, Road Runners, GTX's, and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

C_stripes

Local time
6:13 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey everyone. I am helping my friend sell his entire collection of cars. He is not internet savvy and has asked me to list these cars for him. We have some VERY rare cars including one of 39 72 340 4spd Charger Rallyes ever built, a few Grand Spalding Charger R/T's, and all sorts of other mopars. A short list in addition to the prior mentioned are;
69 Charger R/T numbers matching car $12,000
72 Road Runner GTX 440 4spd $14,000
68 Road Runner 383 4spd $3,500
69 Dart GT Convertible $1,000
73 340 4spd 'cuda $9,000

And many more. The cars are located just outside of Kingston, NY 12401

I have been posting cars on a blog for easier viewing. Blog Link Removed. Post them here - not a link to the blog.Please contact me threw Direct Message with any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, no trades. He just wants to sell everything so that they can build a new house.

Inbox emptied, Sorry.

Like I said. NO trades. There are pictures of it on my blog that there is a link to

How much is he asking for the 68 Charger? and where is it located?

Thanks

We don't have any 68 Chargers. Just the 69 R/T

- - - Updated - - -

And for you guys that are asking where they are located. It says in the ad pretty clearly that they are "just outside of Kingston, NY 12401"

Any 70 manual roadrunners or 67-69 Darts? If so how much?

the charger next to the White cuda, is that a 71 R/T?

No station wagon stuff. Sorry.

The charger is a 71 Super Bee, but we do have two 71 R/T's as well

.....Blog links removed ...Please post adverts for the actual cars here, not just a link as per site rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back