• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Hemi low deck 400 cast block

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave Koffel and Wally ran this style block in NHRA Comp Eliminator. Dave knows more about these blocks and their modifications than anybody.
Doug

Dave Koffel and Wally ran this style block in NHRA Comp Eliminator. Dave knows more about these blocks and their modifications than anybody.
Doug
Yes got it frm Wally Dyck, him a koffel are good friends. Is dave still with us? Wally is! Trying to see him fr more infr, so if u have any more questions shoot me them now. Cool thc

Dave is still running Koffel's place (Huron Ohio). Tell Wally that I said Hi. Its been many years since he snuck me into the Gator Nationals in the back of his truck, lol.
Doug

Dave is still running Koffel's place (Huron Ohio). Tell Wally that I said Hi. Its been many years since he snuck me into the Gator Nationals in the back of his truck, lol.
Doug
Ohh shoot Doug just seen him today, he said he ran gator nationals cause he talked about testing the block and the car. He had it shorten by S & J. [email protected] send him a email Doug so cool thx

Any issues with it ? Doesn't look half filled in the freeze plug holes , maybe just around the top of the block where the interior head bolt bosses were added . Any cracks around them ? Hard to tell dirty as it is .
Do standard hemi heads fit it ?
How much overbore ?
Where would it be shipped from ?
Ur correct not half filled! Yes std hemi heads fit, has std 400 mains too, will have bore size morrow thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back