• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hemi manifolds

Just one more reason why I don't own a Hemi! ruffcut

If you need the date codes and numbers then you pay the piper. Hemi will be more than a wedge or small block. Reproduction manifolds are 1/3rd of what that guy is asking for used manifolds.
Cast Iron Exhaust Manifolds

This is the kind of thing that makes me think that parting out my Hemi may darn well exceed selling the car whole. Similar prices are asked for a set of original Hemi carbs, the chrome dome air cleaner...etc...

one must keep in mind that is the asking price not the actual selling price. There may be someone willing to pay it if needed bad enough. ruffcut

just testing the waters.... offering him $1800.

He replied 2500 he could sell all day.

Last edited:
If someone needs a set and the date is right. They are worth that

Friend of mine needs a right side. But the date is wrong for his car

after your car is built and bas ***....... does anyone ever look at your date codes on each and every part?

This is the kind of thing that makes me think that parting out my Hemi may darn well exceed selling the car whole. Similar prices are asked for a set of original Hemi carbs, the chrome dome air cleaner...etc...
Yep.

95A45C14-972B-424A-B890-CD25F0EDFA01.jpeg

A99B0D7F-B85F-4E6F-B7FC-FF74470966D2.jpeg

I can't find anyone that even has the reproduction manifolds in stock. Everything is on backorder.
The best date I have gotten is August and that is just a guess.
I have an old set of rust headers that I'm running right now but I can't drive my car on the street with just open headers and don't want to drop $750 on temporary exhaust for rust headers and then have to re-do the entire exhaust again in August when I can get manifolds.
I've waited and worked on my car for 2 years busting my but trying to finally get it back on the road only to be stumbled at the end by the exhaust.
I was hoping to make it to some car shows this year. It's not looking good right now.
JKent

Auto Transport Service
Back