• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hemi Throttle Cable Bracket

Mad_Scientist

Local time
1:48 AM
Reaction score
I have a 572 Hemi with dual Holley throttle bodies, but should be similar to the dual quads. It is a stage 5 intake. I'm looking for a throttle cable bracket that will work for this application. This is my first Hemi, so I'm looking for others that have more knowledge about this.

Also, it's a 69 Bee.

I have the same car and engine with a mopar marine intake and dual edelbrock carbs and used the stock cable with a modified stock bracket. I also have a stage 5 intake and it is a tad taller but I think the same setup would work.

I got mine from Mancini,also Indy Cylinder Heads carries them.
It is adjustable and can work with both single(mine) or dual quads

IMG_0001.jpg

I had the marine intake with dual 1407 Edelbrock carbs on one of my Hemi's. I used the production street Hemi brackets, and also a Edelbrock progressive dual quad linkage kit that I extended slightly to make it work as needed.

I'm thinking it will have to be on the base of the throttle body because of the rails?

Why not use a bit of imagination and have a go at making your own ? Did this on the Indy X ram and my Stage V dual quad intakes.

On the Stage V intake the cable bracket mounts off the rear carb's rear carb studs; on the X ram the cable clamp mounts to the intakes top lid studs as in the pix.

The cable is pulling in line with the carbs this way. I'm not a fan of the commercial offerings really.

Use two rod 1/4" rod ends and some 1/4"SS rod, some silver paint and you're done.

Easy ;)

PM me if you want a pic of the Stage V bracket ;)

20180913_172343.jpg

84500610_10219178429904101_6089119360540999680_n.jpg

I do not have my engine together yet. I have the Edelbrock #7524 intake and 2 #1405 Edelbrock carbs. Stock throttle cable bracket with an Edelbrock adapter the attaches to the rear carb linkage, straight pull for the cable. Just have to make some small bushings/spacers to even things out for attachment and brackets for return springs. Also, I am assuming that both of your TBI's operate at the same time, my carbs don't, have to do to a different hole on the front carb so that both carbs are at wot when floored. Wasn't that way when I bought it.
Don't know if this helps. Good luck!

20240406_113602.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back