• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here is a pic of fuel tank in 69 GTX?

Lineman

Local time
3:35 AM
Reaction score
Please tell me what you think of this mess.

Thanks for all the help.

Jay

2018-05-03 10.21.42.jpg

Looped hose nipples should go to two seperate vent lines, one with the bolt is a return and the other is for the fuel line.

I forgot so say it is a 69
Looped hose nipples should go to two seperate vent lines, one with the bolt is a return and the other is for the fuel line.
Yeah thanks, so looks like the return line is there but its disconnected at the front of car and cut short by the torsion bar. I guess the rest of the venting system is gone? I don't know what is supposed to look like up there?

Mine is just like yours is. I have acquired the line and will be installing it this spring.

View attachment 602366 View attachment 602367
Thanks, I have seen for other cars there are kits for the hoses, the metal bridge thing, clamps etc.. Maybe for this car too but when there is not even the vent stuff to hook to I didn't even look for that yet. So back to thanks for your pics, so what do your vent lines go to? Maybe if I look closer up in there I can see where the vent stuff is, if it is there? And see more stuff I should have... It never ends with this car....

This is a better pic. The one line goes through the floor and back into the frame rail I believe. The other is a short piece that just goes up above tank level and ends. There is a bit of info in the PDF if it allows it to attach here.

5393951-211379-28.jpg

Attachments

• FUEL LINE.pdf
    116.2 KB · Views: 169
Auto Transport Service
Back