• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here is why you should be ashamed if you own a ferrari

2016 Viper ACR

2016 Viper ACR 8.4ltr V-10 645hp 600ft#tq #1.jpg

I'm not big on the giant wing, but if you plan on driving it on a track'
the downforce is freaken' great, a street car not so much
645hp & 600ftlbs Tq ain't to shabby either
v10 sounds a bit strange I could get over it
2016 Viper ACR 8.4ltr V-10 645hp 600ft#tq #2.jpg

It's a "pure drivers car" very lil' amenities for comfort,
only sold in manual transmissions
at one time you couldn't get A/C or traction control
they are a freaken' handful too, they will swap ends on you in a heartbeat
2016 Viper ACR 8.4ltr V-10 645hp 600ft#tq #3.jpg

wing is a bit much
But;
2016 Viper ACR 8.4ltr V-10 645hp 600ft#tq #4.jpg

a 96 GTS was a bucket list car
for a long time you could get a used Viper for $50k
not the 96 GTS
96 Viper GTS cutaway-drawing.jpg

how about a Viper SRT 800hp supercharged version GTS (concept) 2015

sexy
2015 Viper SRT 800hp Supercharged #1.jpg

Last edited:
A nephew of mine had a Boxster that was modified. Don't remember the year of it or know what all was done to it and neither did he but it ran hard and shifted great. The only draw back was the shifter knob came off in my hand on the 1-2 power shift and then tossed the knob to him just in time to go for 3rd. I was impressed with it to say the least and didn't expect it to shift so well but also drove a nice variety Vipers in the early years of them and will rather have one of those any day!!

Watched a video of a 95 supra smoking a Ferrari on the freeway like it was parked. The Ferrari driver was pissed. Lol

95 supra smoking a Ferrari
The 2JZ engine is an overbuilt freak of engineering and materials.
My buddy has one he put in an 89 Conquest and at a "mild" 500 some horsepower it won't even lose a mile of longevity of hundreds of thousands of miles versus stock. The other end of that spectrum lay those 2JZ engines that put out 4 figures horsepower and do it with authority.

I'm thinking if you can afford any of these supercars, do you really give a **** about what it takes or costs for any maintenance !!!

I'm no Tom Selleck (by any stretch of the imagination), but I wouldn't mind having a "Magnum PI" Ferrari.

I'm no Tom Selleck (by any stretch of the imagination), but I wouldn't mind having a "Magnum PI" Ferrari.
308? Back in 84 when I was trying to negotiate on this house, back in my mind if it didn't happen getting a 308 was the plan. Back then they were fairly cheap too and yeah, nice lines on that thing.

1984 Ferrari 308 GTS Quattrovalvole

3C32E5E100000578-0-image-a-9_1484650282074.jpg

308? Back in 84 when I was trying to negotiate on this house, back in my mind if it didn't happen getting a 308 was the plan. Back then they were fairly cheap too and yeah, nice lines on that thing.
The son of the original owner of my GTX drove one in the 80s and 90s. Hurt his credibility with the local Mopar community.

The son of the original owner of my GTX drove one in the 80s and 90s. Hurt his credibility with the local Mopar community.
A buddy of mine has an early Viper and got snubbed for it. He was called a rich ahole (he does have some bucks) for buying that car when he bought it new. I just don't understand why there are people that will shun somebody for what they like in cars or even having some money. This buddy of mine came from a poor family and worked his butt off to get where he is today.....he actually went and lived the American dream and got hammered for it. Imo, people who try to hurt someone's credibility have none of their own and don't have any business calling someone else down for it. I've been around some people like that before and just move on and keep on keeping on doing without them in my life because there's no room in my life for the jealous people of and in the world.

Auto Transport Service
Back