• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heres a good one: turn signal indicator

koosh

Well-Known Member
Local time
7:26 PM
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Messages
824
Reaction score
195
Location
CT
Right turn signal works fine, left turn signal,not. Everything works except for the indicator light on the instrument panel. Checked bulb, replace bulb couple three times. No difference. I can hear the flasher clicking and the left front signal light and left rear signal light both work fine but no Left turn indicator on the dash. However, turn on fourway, flashers, and both turn signal dash indicators work fine!?
Could this be a steering column switch issue? I didn’t think so since the flasher clicks, and front and rear lights blink
 
I doubt its the column. Maybe get a FSM and trace the wiring out of that indicator light. Could be there are two seperate feeds - for turn signal and fourways - and one is buggered.
 
Get the FSM and read.
Apparently forums are not for asking questions. Too bad, because 90% of the time, an answer pops up relatively quickly from members who have experienced the same issue. And to those, I am grateful. The other 10% cannot be bothered, however do spend their time instructing to buy a book. If you don't want/have an answer, why not just move on? (Oops, yet another question, sorry)
 
Last edited:
Apparently forums are not for asking questions. Too bad, because 90% of the time, an answer pops up relatively quickly from members who have experienced the same issue. And to those, I am grateful. The other 10% cannot be bothered, however do spend their time instructing to buy a book. If you don't want/have an answer, why not just move on? (Oops, yet another question, sorry)
Learning is knowledge and smart people know that. But I will follow your wishes and move on. So rest assured I will not waste my time responding to any of your posts.
 
Apparently forums are not for asking questions. Too bad, because 90% of the time, an answer pops up relatively quickly from members who have experienced the same issue. And to those, I am grateful. The other 10% cannot be bothered, however do spend their time instructing to buy a book. If you don't want/have an answer, why not just move on? (Oops, yet another question, sorry)
Oh wait, you mean you want somebody else to spend a couple hours tracing wires in the FSM they've bought !!!
 
Come on guys. The mans asking a question. He not looking for someone to do the work for him. He's looking to see if anyone has experienced this before.

I get where your coming from, kids these days would rather ask the question than do the work.

That being said I remember having some issue and all I had to do was clean the flasher terminals and the problem was gone.

If the problem continues try a new flasher relay.
 
Come on guys. The mans asking a question. He not looking for someone to do the work for him. He's looking to see if anyone has experienced this before.

I get where your coming from, kids these days would rather ask the question than do the work.

That being said I remember having some issue and all I had to do was clean the flasher terminals and the problem was gone.

If the problem continues try a new flasher relay.
I was always told beggars should not be choosy. So they should be happy on what they get and like and not complain on what the do not like. Any smart person would agree and want to have a FSM for references especially on a car you are restoring along with keeping.
 
Oh wait, you mean you want somebody else to spend a couple hours tracing wires in the FSM they've bought !!!

I was always told beggars should not be choosy. So they should be happy on what they get and like and not complain on what the do not like. Any smart person would agree and want to have a FSM for references especially on a car you are restoring along with keeping.
Wait…. You just responded again!! LMAO
and now im a beggar AND a not a smart person because i don’t have a FSM book.
Jeeeezzz, i am a loser.
 
BTW…. Issue is solved…..even without an FSM…. Who’d of thought?
Thanks again for all who helped!
 
All that bitching and you solved it! What an ***!

That's like of accusing someone of misplacing the remote - meanwhile its dropped down beside your fat ***!
 
All that bitching and you solved it! What an ***!

That's like of accusing someone of misplacing the remote - meanwhile its dropped down beside your fat ***!
I have to ask…. What bitching came from me??
And now, name calling?
Grow up. Get a life.. take your meds.
 
I have to ask…. What bitching came from me??
And now, name calling?
Grow up. Get a life.. take your meds.
The easy work around is, at least say that you've researched, tried hard to use the search function, done all your own due diligence, done the best you can but are stumped and need help. Even if it's 100% bullshit lol.

And yeah, get a manual. It's like a miracle book. They made them for technicians , so even more important for DIY's
 
Good morning, Koosh. Glad you found the problem. Sometimes people wake up on the wrong side of the bed, as my mom used to say. Anyway, I'm from your neck of the woods, spent 10 years in New Milford before moving to Az. I noticed The Rebel is also in Ct. and there are a few others here on site. Glad to see that mopar love is alive and well in the great state of Connecticut.
 
Good morning, Koosh. Glad you found the problem. Sometimes people wake up on the wrong side of the bed, as my mom used to say. Anyway, I'm from your neck of the woods, spent 10 years in New Milford before moving to Az. I noticed The Rebel is also in Ct. and there are a few others here on site. Glad to see that mopar love is alive and well in the great state of Connecticut.
++++1 on the above.
 
Good morning, Koosh. Glad you found the problem. Sometimes people wake up on the wrong side of the bed, as my mom used to say. Anyway, I'm from your neck of the woods, spent 10 years in New Milford before moving to Az. I noticed The Rebel is also in Ct. and there are a few others here on site. Glad to see that mopar love is alive and well in the great state of Connecticut.
Nice to see another former nutmegger who got out, lol. Used to work in Danbury years ago.

As a small coincidence l live in Milford, lol.
 
Auto Transport Service
Back
Top