• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heres a good one: turn signal indicator

Right turn signal works fine, left turn signal,not. Everything works except for the indicator light on the instrument panel. Checked bulb, replace bulb couple three times. No difference. I can hear the flasher clicking and the left front signal light and left rear signal light both work fine but no Left turn indicator on the dash. However, turn on fourway, flashers, and both turn signal dash indicators work fine!?
Could this be a steering column switch issue? I didn’t think so since the flasher clicks, and front and rear lights blink
Circuit Board on back of cluster needs replaced, look for "Mr Heaterbox" or B Body circuit board on E Bay. CAN be a Pain in the *** the 1st time. But that's how we learn. I dunno if yours is Rallye or Non-Rallye, taking switch bezel out is a little weird. DISCONNECT battery first!

Screenshot_20240213_215831_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20240213_215856_Gmail.jpg

20231209_023216.jpg

Was this an original turn switch or a replacement?

Circuit Board on back of cluster needs replaced, look for "Mr Heaterbox" or B Body circuit board on E Bay. CAN be a Pain in the *** the 1st time. But that's how we learn. I dunno if yours is Rallye or Non-Rallye, taking switch bezel out is a little weird. DISCONNECT battery first!

View attachment 1633499

View attachment 1633500

View attachment 1633501
Don’t think it was circuit board….
Everything worked after contacts were cleaned up inside steering wheel. I’ve already taken my rallye cluster apart for upgrading and cleaning… even repaired 2 of the ribbon circuits

IMG_4697.jpeg

IMG_4700.jpeg

IMG_4698.jpeg

All that bitching and you solved it! What an ***!

That's like of accusing someone of misplacing the remote - meanwhile its dropped down beside your fat ***!
Looks like the kettle calling the pot black imo....

Auto Transport Service
Back