• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey Canucks! Any Good Transmission Shops in Vancouver/Surrey/Langley/Abbotsford Areas? :)

Don67Satellite

Local time
4:14 AM
Reaction score
I'm suspecting a flipped/broken Low/Reverse servo in my 727. Not a tranny guy, so not considering getting into it myself.

If the transmission is in "D" it goes through all the gears fine forward, no issues.

Manually downshifting to "1", seems to have no gear down effect, and I have no reverse. There is an ever-so-slight RPM change shifting to reverse, but thats it, like no pressure to change the gear. Thus, I suspect the servo as there were no bangs or nasty sounds prior.

So I have a single shop in mind, but thats due to the fact there seems to be very few around. Thought I would poll my fellow local west coast Canadians if they know of any good transmission shops locally before I pull the trigger?

Thanks for any replies in advance!

:canada:

Benz Transmissions in Maple Ridge. They are an old school shop that has been around many years. They rebuilt my 727.

Peter Willies shop still in Victoria area?

Pretty sure he sold out. He's pretty much building Mopars 24-7 now it seems. I used to sell him a lot of parts when I was in the biz a couple of years ago. He was building 2 or 3 cars at a time I think.

Auto Transport Service
Back