• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey Carless Dude...

Y4 gold, green interior, 383 2 bbl. automatic 8 3/4 rear end. No vinyl top hub caps, roll up windows, console floor shift.
Y4 Gold, I believe is called Spanish gold, the same original color as my car. I never cared for gold but my friend talked me into keeping my car the original color and after awhile it grew on me and now I'm glad I listened to him.
My engine is also originally a 383 2bbl, single exhaust but I have the 8 1/4 rear. My engine is being rebuilt as we speak and im leaning to a small 4 bbl and I've already purchased a dual exhaust from Accurate exhaust.
Good luck with your car and you will receive if you ask, some great help if needed. These guys really know their Mopars

My engine is also originally a 383 2bbl, single exhaust but I have the 8 1/4 rear. My engine is being rebuilt as we speak and im leaning to a small 4 bbl and I've already purchased a dual exhaust from Accurate exhaust.

Keep in mind that the 2 barrel exhaust manifolds are different from the 4 barrel hi-po manifolds.

Keep in mind that the 2 barrel exhaust manifolds are different from the 4 barrel hi-po manifolds.
Thanks M. I had a pair of HP manifolds I was going to use, only to discover there was a nice sized crack in one. I could have fixed it, but I wound up buying a perfect set, blasted and painted from 3White74. Hey its only money LOL.

In our Sacramento Mopar club there was a guy that loved the cars but drove a Toyota Corolla. We called him "Mopar-Rolla" and he was fine with it.
I have no problem with a member being an enthusiast that does not own a Classic car. Some guys may have had one some time ago and like talking about them. I used to bang single chicks until 1999 and I still like to talk about that!

I haven't seen any red-headed kids in California. It either didn't happen or somebody is shooting blanks. :p
Yeah, well....I didn't always use "protection".

If I recall, @Kern Dog was a switch hitter. :lol:

rainbow-flag-abc7-com.jpg

Not true. My older brother liked MEN, I have never partaken in the cock.
Plus....I can't stand the smell of ***.

Yikes - The direction some of,these threads take vs what they originally started out as ........

ANd I invited that!? OMG - I don’t think I can unsee what has been seen........ spare me any more pls.....

Auto Transport Service
Back