• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hey from nova scotia

1976_newport

Local time
4:45 AM
Reaction score
hello i am from nova scotia ...in the process of getting a 1976 newport 2 door with a 440 in her

Welcome. Post pics when ya get it!!!

not me i the pic
69138bh_20.jpg

wha im looin at doing(minus blue tint)
nice.png

SWEET! Good thing you're using Cragar SS wheels. I'm not sure an aluminum wheel would support that beast:tongueflap:

So you're doing a total bad boy blackout on it except the wheels. Should look pretty menacing

:rolling: 09 01:57 PM
69 runner SWEET! Good thing you're using Cragar SS wheels. I'm not sure an aluminum wheel would support that beast Looks like its in good condition!! Welcome

:grin:

I really DO like the huge quarters on that era of C bodies. I'd hate to have one FIXED if it got smashed:black_eye:

and for thos woundering....this is what im trading for her
cac1_20.jpg

it needs work.....that was just after the bodyjob(it now needs a new one

:grin:

I really DO like the huge quarters on that era of C bodies. I'd hate to have one FIXED if it got smashed:black_eye:

Reminds me of a '74 Town Car my uncle owned. I waxed it once. Once. Took the better part of a week I think.

The rear quarters of the newport are about as long as the car you are trading. It might even fit in the trunk. Welcome from Indiana.

welcome!!! i have a 73 newport custom with a 400 2bbl.. they are big, but they ride like dreams.

Auto Transport Service
Back