• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hey is is just me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a person doesn't use proper punctuation & grammar, it shows to me that they're uneducated and lack basic intellect. If they can't take the time to proofread and edit their content, why should I supply a answer that they probably can't and wouldn't understand if they can't communicate correctly?
Disabilities come in various forms and effects different attributes. IMO

As the “GANG BANG” continues "PATHETIC"

Last edited:
I got the same thing from “Schwinn guys”. Their “numbers” is OG paint. They think that verifies that a bike was originally a Krate or a 5 speed. I guess they never saw a relic Fender guitar. :D But like you, I take the bike out for a ride, and people love it! They like the fresh repaint.View attachment 1306350
That’s a nice bike. And nice wagon
:thumbsup:

I think good ol' Marty has got enough of the cat o' nine tails. What say you, Marty ?
1656618250251.png

Hey I noticed this thread was closed, and now open.

Did we upset @MOPAR MARTY ?

Maybe he’d like to speak to us, or is he just going to continue hiding :popcorn2:

View attachment 1306438
It looked like it was getting out of hand especially a comment about the 19 year old sleeping with his mother. That crap needs to die. It wasn't even true and the OP is no longer here.....and I closed it to read it before anyone else made a dumb reply.

It looked like it was getting out of hand especially a comment about the 19 year old sleeping with his mother. That crap needs to die. It wasn't even true and the OP is no longer here.....and I closed it to read it before anyone else made a dumb reply.
I apologize if I was one of the people that went too far on this thread. Usually I let things slide, but I’m a young guy, and I get tired of older people being :carrot: To me and any other young guy. There are many great people on this forum and I’m glad to join. You are one of the many good guys, I appreciate everything you do.
:thankyou:

I apologize if I was one of the people that went too far on this thread. Usually I let things slide, but I’m a young guy, and I get tired of older people being :carrot: To me and any other young guy. There are many great people on this forum and I’m glad to join. You are one of the many good guys, I appreciate everything you do.
I forgot to include women too!

No need to apologize @Cheapsunglasses
I took this thread down all by myself :thankyou:

If you ask me - no one has - but this thread has gotten old and the OP hasn’t responded since his first/only post. Pretty sure he‘s rec’d the message. I don‘t think furthering this is in anyone‘s best interest.

Somebody told me i need a left handed screw driver to change the blinker fluid but i only have a right handed one. Do you guys think it'll work?
What’s that old saying...”If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bulls#!t.”

This is a top conversation on this site? I would be ashamed if I were a moderator. When I joined people were helpful. I guess I am just a pain in the *** to the people on this site same as at car shows. You and your cars won’t last forever. Be remembered for something good and pass on your passion for cars not complain about people that don’t know and want to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back