• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hey is is just me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1656542709557.png

I’d also like to say to all the “new” people that have just joined this forum, I haven’t been a member long, but I have found a lot of really nice members, who really help out. Don’t let a couple of rude people discourage you, and don’t be afraid to ask questions! You’ll get the help you need, and if you’re lucky someone will give you a funny answer, that’ll brighten your day. :thumbsup:

We all have our strengths, and we all have our weaknesses! We can only grow stronger by asking for help
:luvplace:

clap-applause.gif

You got me there! If you want to continue this game I can get on google and find a bunch more!
:bananadance:
Or DuckDuck.go
Google is an information whore thief

have fun, that's what it's all about

(I expanded on my previous post to address a question you had earlier, about ignition systems
I didn't respond in that thread & it's not points
)

I just want to point out the OP who’s calling all the “new” people idiots, didn’t know what AFR is. Which is ok, not everyone knows every abbreviation, (air to fuel ratio btw) but it doesn’t hurt to ask!

I’d also like to say to all the “new” people that have just joined this forum, I haven’t been a member long, but I have found a lot of really nice members, who really help out. Don’t let a couple of rude people discourage you, and don’t be afraid to ask questions! You’ll get the help you need, and if you’re lucky someone will give you a funny answer, that’ll brighten your day. :thumbsup:

We all have our strengths, and we all have our weaknesses! We can only grow stronger by asking for help
:luvplace:
Hey ! We gotta help anybody with a screen name of
1656544206546.png
. :thumbsup:

Or DuckDuck.go
Google is an information whore thief

have fun, that's what it's all about

(I expanded on my previous post to address a question you had earlier, about ignition systems
I didn't respond in that thread & it's not points
)
Thanks, I’m knew to this site and still trying to figure it, where do I go to find this!

:lol: Or Air Flow Research :poke: great cylinder heads
depending on context & discussions, how smart you think you are :carrot:

agreed

(don't hijack the thread, BUT; by the way, Firecore makes a great MoPar EI distributor, it ain't cheap
FBO/'4 seconds flat' makes a great full 12 vt, no ballast needed/jumper wire included, hot ignition box,
with proper low ohm resistance Pertronix coil, well worth the $$)
@Cheapsunglasses
right here on post #40, that you quoted in this thread,
'click on, click to expand'
'blown up bigger so you can see/read it'
it was added/edited after the fact
you were probably posting again already

Marty, I'm sure you're a nice guy. And, maybe we get annoyed at the "instant answer required" yoots. I'm a big proponent of researching a FSM. It promotes inquisitiveness in a mind just starting out. I sometimes answer with a question... just to promote thought, rather than hand it over on a silver platter. But, I wish we had a MULTITUDE of eager young minds asking questions... and I, in my 50 years of inexperience, may not even have an answer. We all learn something every day.

I’m kinda curious if we can have this thread removed. I feel it reflects poorly on “The premier online b body mopar club.”’

I’m kinda curious if we can have this thread removed. I feel it reflects poorly on “The premier online b body mopar club.”’
why ?

that's not necessary
this isn't cancel culture here

it's not political in nature

everyone has an opinion, right or wrong
he is entitled to it

don't read it if you don't like it
or maybe even give him a red X if you disagree
(then it's a good idea/common courtesy to explain why, in some cases too, some it's obvious & not necessary)
or just click on the next page or next thread, move on
(or just use the IGNORE feature, click on their screen name & then click the tab 'IGNORE')

we don't need any more censorship tactics
then we have already
(sorry I'm not insulting the mods, we have mostly great & fair mods here)

Last edited:
I came from that time frame too, and even then, I looked things up.......................................................at the library!!!!!!
Now days idiots are to fuckin lazy to look things up because,
1. They're to dam lazy and stupid to look it up themselves!
2. They want instant gratification!
3. They want someone else to do the dirty work to fix it, also see #1.
4. They wouldn't even know where to start!

"The world is plagued by inexperience. "
This is what I was talking about.
Not lazy.

It's pathetic. But worthy.
They should have taken someone with them that knows something about Mustangs and cars.
IDK, someone like .......Finnigan and Freiburger!

why ?

that's not necessary
this isn't cancel culture here

it's not political in nature

everyone has an opinion, right or wrong
he is entitled to it

don't read it if you don't like it
or maybe even give him a red X if you disagree
(then it's a good idea/common courtesy to explain why, in some cases too, some it's obvious & not necessary)
or just click on the next page or next thread, move on
(or just use the IGNORE feature, click on their screen name & then click the tab 'IGNORE')

we don't need any more censorship tactics
then we have already
(sorry I'm not insulting the mods, we have mostly great & fair mods here)
sorry didn’t mean to piss anyone off, I totally agree with canceling the cancel culture, and freedom of speech. I just wouldn’t want anyone to see this thread and go oh no

But then again, there’s been some really kind people that have out numbered the negative comments, so many this is a honest review of the website, maybe it needs the name changed to “Honest review of the premier b body club.” And made a sticky:lol:

Forget my foolishness of the canceling of the thread, carry on!
:mob:

Isn't one of the great outcomes behind these forums for experienced people to share their knowledge with those that don't?
Personally, I think we could all be a lot kinder to people with "dumb" questions.

applause.gif

You, sir "get it". The OP, quite demonstrably....does not.

sorry didn’t mean to piss anyone off, I totally agree with canceling the cancel culture, and freedom of speech. I just wouldn’t want anyone to see this thread and go oh no

But then again, there’s been some really kind people that have out numbered the negative comments, so many this is a honest review of the website, maybe it needs the name changed to “Honest review of the premier b body club.” And made a sticky:lol:

Forget my foolishness of the canceling of the thread, carry on!
:mob:
Not pissed off, not sure anyone really is
it's just some suggestions
just stating facts & how to navigate thru the sometimes
'shark-infested waters'

carry on

Say what you want about inexperience and what some might consider obvious or "dumb" questions but to me there's nothing more annoying than whiny, bitchy internet rants...sounds like a few members haven't had "any" in a long time:)

Yeah Buds one of the most helpful guys on here ! Not to many can beat him.
Especially not, when he keeps beating himself:lol:

(Hahahahah you know I love you Bud! And yeah, another Chevy Chase line....oh well!)

Say what you want about inexperience and what some might consider obvious or "dumb" questions but to me there's nothing more annoying than whiny, bitchy internet rants...sounds like a few members haven't had "any" in a long time:)

Some people like to bitch on the internet, makes them feel good when they can blow off steam, without face to face confrontation, or leaving the comfort of their home!

I just hope the op felt better, and had a nice day.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back