• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey, Just Joined from Concord, NC !!

magnumman

Local time
11:32 PM
Reaction score
I have a very nice 1966 Coronet 383 4 speed car. Just curious if any other Coronet guys ever had to remove their instrument cluster. I'm starting that and just wondered that after the screws are out, knobs are off and everything is disconnected underneathe, does the cluster just roll out (top out first with the bottom rolling out last)? I want to install a new fuel gauge and a new clock. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Just starting to get frustrated. This site is great and I love the "B" Body! Don from NC

hi and welcome to the site but:worthless_thread: so lets see your 66 :headbang:

Welcome from Maine! Pics are always good!!

Welcome Don. If that dash is anything like my 63 Polara I had to drop the steering column to get the instrument cluster out.

Welcome from Minnesota.

welcome to FBBO good luck with the 66 Coronet

Welcome to FBBO . . . Also from Concord NC . . .I've got my whole dash out of the car if it would help you to see it . . . maybe we can figure out how to pull it. I did it the easy way, while I was tearing my car apart - - - removed the entire dash.

Welcome again Magnumman ! ! !

Welcome, I'm from Charlotte. Pulled mine while tearing it down with the windshield out. Pretty easy job.

Welcome Don. If that dash is anything like my 63 Polara I had to drop the steering column to get the instrument cluster out.

I'm the same. My 69 Charger, you have to lower the steering column to get the dash out if everything else is intact. Hope it helps.

Weoclome Don . . . also from Concord NC . . .

You better get your pictures up here quickly, the natives are getting restless ! ! ! ! ( LMAO )

Auto Transport Service
Back