• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hey man, new to this site, but not mopars!

Welcome smallblockracer.That is one sweet looking ride.Love that color
thanks, a quick story on the color, my friend has a propane business and he came to fill my tank back in march and he just happen to ask what i been working on, (i do alot of side work) so when we walked into the garage, the first thing he says is, MY BROTHER PAINTED THAT CAR! i said no way, he says yea like 20 years ago! he said a guy named george raced it and they race a cuda to. i said yea thats who i heard used to own the car. the thing that makes it funny is iv'e known my friend through my job because he buys gas from the company i work for about 13 years now. he has a couple of chevelles for along time he's been working on, so i new he was into cars and all , just he never mentioned his brother or that he was even a painter. sorry for story. i like the way the car looks, gives it that old school look.

Auto Transport Service
Back