• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD HEY More Rallye Rims For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

plymouthman72

Local time
1:19 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
You won't believe it but here is ANOTHER set of Rallye Rims for sale!

I have a set of 4 - 14'' Rallye rims that I don't need. I bought them but I am going to go aftermarket instead. These are the 5 - 4 1/2 rims and are in good shape. They come with the original center pieces and beauty rings. I will cut the tires off of them too so they are cheaper to ship. they are not any good anyways. I paid $300 for them but I want to help someone out since I do not need them/want out of garage so I will let them go for $180 plus shipping. I know the 14'' market is getting smaller but you can still easily order them from discount tire and these have all the extra stuff. I checked into that before I bought them. 2 of the beauty rings have a couple of dents in them but overall very nice driver quality in my opinion. If you want more pictures I can take more.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back