• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey yall new to this group

CARtrouble

Local time
2:55 AM
Reaction score
I'm not sure of any discussion rules but wear do you guys find parts I'm restoring a 1967 plymouth belvedere ii. I'm having trouble finding stuff on ebay and sights like that . Specifically a passanger side fender any place yall recommend besides ebay .

Well this will be a complete restoration, for me and all my lil ones clean title ,original owner vehicle, who passed away family got rid of it ,suspension was done and air ride its complete matching numbers with a rebuild of engine and trans 4 years ago. 81k miles besides the front end minor damage it runs amazing all trim is their. Original wheels were also received. Started on interior first and it's at the interior shop already . So now me and my 8 kiddos are about to prep body for the paint shop .

20231123_123855.jpg

20231123_123847.jpg

Welcome, you have landed in a great spot.
We do like posted allready have a pretty active buy and sell posting area that has many areas.
Also when you can search through Hemmings sight.
Good luck with your project, Sounds like you have lots of help. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the site!! And you can also search the classified section for the parts you are looking for.

Welcome from Alabama, I have
20191227_154121.jpg
20191227_154239.jpg
what you need, but I'm not into trying to ship things like that.

Auto Transport Service
Back