• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey Y'All...watch this!

Boy! I thought I was something back in the early seventies gettin cought by the Illinois State Police
on I-55 doing140 in my 68 GTX! My my, how times have changed but the punishment remains the same.

so the point is {?}
do it, especially don't document it :poke:
unless it's on a private track/road etc.

or do it & don't post it on social media, dumb ***...

seems they can use everything of the -www-
or social media against you today

make me wonder, can they use self incriminating info,
from FBBO too {?}

Big brother is watching in more ways than one...

I wonder how many have been caught by the 'social media police' ?

bragging rights :bananadance:but no car :carrot:

That's the biggest reason I don't do any social media. (Cept here)
One wrong word and PHHHHTTT!
Just a Red "X" every now and then! Ha!

They charged him with street racing and reckless driving, both criminal offences in NC. He'll be making a payment on a car that he won't have a license to drive.

ERASER HEAD
kid_n_play.brwdtmochjwww8g0csgossssg.6fglr3z5nhs8ogo0cs4kkwss0.th.jpg

The ultimate man-bun!

Ultimate man bun.jpg

Don't the Police have to show on the ticket the exact location of where the alleged offense took place?
Or was the location more than obvious by viewing the FB video?

Unless there they can actually prove he was street racing, that’ll be dropped. Reckless driving would also have to be proved, ie., weaving in/out of traffic, driving on the shoulder then back into his lane.

If he has a decent lawyer, he get off with a hell of a fine (no pun intended) and probably a suspended license for X amount of time.

Unless there they can actually prove he was street racing, that’ll be dropped. Reckless driving would also have to be proved, ie., weaving in/out of traffic, driving on the shoulder then back into his lane.

If he has a decent lawyer, he get off with a hell of a fine (no pun intended) and probably a suspended license for X amount of time.

Exceeding the posted speed limit is considered reckless.

It is not. That’s straight from my buddy who’s a CHP officer.

If that was true, anything over the posted speed limited would be considered reckless driving. And the fines would be a lot more and you could lose your license.

Anything over 100, according to my CHP buddy, is automatic loss of license for 30 days.

And when you do go fast don't post it up online! Freaking r tard

Don't take your cell phone either, the cell phone data can be used to track speed and location.

Usually when a person hits 30 miles an hour over the posted limit, it becomes criminal. Actual arrest vs just a summons. However, hitting speeds well over that, reckless driving or here in Maine, Driving to endanger charges have happened many times, and stuck!

The social media piece and how they got him is a little different to me. Usually you do have to cite a location. Did they get that from the video, a part we didn’t see or hear or cell location records or from vehicle computer, or unconnect(on star type)????? They are watching and anything a person puts on social media anywhere can and most likely be found. Even here!

Oh yeah, I agree, dumbass to post it!
3B08AC3E-BC00-4F9F-9DC3-AEB744DE787F.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back