• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi all, new member 68 Charger

Dawson 68

Reaction score
I’ve been driving a Mopar of some kind my entire life. I just bought my dream car but now I have to completely restore it as it’s in pretty bad shape. I will be reaching out for advice often I’m sure. Thanks for having me.
IMG_9975.jpeg
IMG_9982.jpeg
IMG_0002.jpeg
IMG_1316.jpeg
IMG_1404.jpeg
IMG_1446.jpeg

Welcome to the site. That's not the worst 68 Charger I've seen. Atleast now a days all the sheetmetal is available to fix them. Chargers rock,it will be worth all the work to make it sweet again. I have several of them in the works myself.

20220925_200214.jpg

Cool car to do, 68 Charger is the best
I like the Keystone wheels
Looks like a nice shop you got to work in too

(July 1974 a day before I turned 15, to get my learners permit
I bought my 1st, it was a 68 Charger R/T GG1 Dark Green & Black)

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

maybe you could also start a Members Restoration thread
we could all follow along too

good luck on the resto too

Welcome aboard!! That's a very worthy candidate for restoration! Keep us posted on your progress.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good luck with your Charger project. There is a lot of knowledge and help on this site.

Welcome, nice looking charger project.

Welcome from Alabama, 68 Chargers are one of my personal favorites. I sold the example I had some years ago, but am always looking.

Back