• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi everyone ! New driver in B-Body !

:welcome: from the foothills of NE Tennessee!

Thank you very much !

Fran Blacker, I used this name because of my favourite film I watched when I was teenager "Gone in 60 Sec", since then I also searched my Unicorn :)
I heard car thefts went down 47% when you left town.
I was impressed with how you handled Raymond Calitri, AKA "The Carpenter".

Hi everyone !

my name is Cedric I'm owning from now 1 week a very cool Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus from 1972. Here below you can see a picture of it

I'm leavin in Italy and I'm very proud to be in the B-Body forum. Currently it's been a while I'm dreaming about a B-Body and its an honor to be with you !!

View attachment 787832
Welcome from Finland...gorgeous Mopar you have...drive carefully

Thank you again very much, I'm preparing more pictures aboutmy Unicorn

@ BeepbeepRR: Great gift you have done; I fixed my profile picture thank you !

Hi guys, sorry for the delay, as promised,

I post here some more pictures about my beauty ! Take a look :

IMG_0438 (2).jpg View attachment 793155 IMG_0436 (2).jpg IMG_0471.jpg IMG_0469.jpg

I also need a bit of help in finding my engine code. I'm searching since 1 week but can't find it.... Normally should be close to the distributor but all what I have found are these 2 numbers, 1 on the distributor and the other one close to the pulley.

My engine is a 400 ci and I'm wondering where I can find it ? Thanks

IMG_0483 (2).jpg IMG_0490 (2).jpg IMG_0495 (2).jpg IMG_0504 (2).jpg

under the dist on the pass side of the block

hard to see with the dist and alt in place.

removing the cap and moving the wires out of the way may help

Hi everyone !

my name is Cedric I'm owning from now 1 week a very cool Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus from 1972. Here below you can see a picture of it

I'm leavin in Italy and I'm very proud to be in the B-Body forum. Currently it's been a while I'm dreaming about a B-Body and its an honor to be with you !!

View attachment 787832

are you at Aviano?
Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the forum!

Auto Transport Service
Back