• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi ! -- From An Old Mopar Guy

Speaking of Dart's, I watched a couple episodes of Mannix last weekend as a channel does a 'binge' showing old TV shows non-stop over the weekend. Interesting auto history with that show. In its 2nd season, Mannix drove a '69 green Dart sport droptop that was beautiful with non-stock chrome mags. Since I'm on Mannix, in '70 and '71 he drove Cuda converts and when the droptop was ahh dropped, the '70 was refitted to look like a '72 as the show wanted to keep Mannix visible riding around. In '74 he got a Challenger and in the last year of the series, since Cuda's and Challengers were no longer produced, he drove a Camaro. Sorry - I digress...just some Mopar trivia. Watching the show back when just loving that Cuda, I bought a '70 Cuda convert 383/4speed, much to my regret I traded in for a new-demo '73 Challenger 340. Loved that Dodge; but as ya know the performance was trashed out after '71...

Hi -- I currently do not have a Mopar, but I have had several, in the past. -- I'm over in FABO, and I'm RPMagoo over there, also.

Holland welcome aboard, Thanks for joining the forum.
Send us some pics of your previous cars
Question, How "quick" were the 70-71 Demons and Dusters?

Auto Transport Service
Back