• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi from central OK

patrick66

Local time
10:22 PM
Reaction score
I'm Patrick, and have a 1966 Coronet 500 hardtop. I bought the car in 1980 with just 19K miles on it, and am the second owner. It has a 361 auto with power steering & brakes, factory console mounted tach, woodgrain wheel, air conditioning, and AM radio. It's Daffodil Yellow with black top and interior. The car currently has a bit over 104K miles. The car has a pretty interesting history - it was on the cover of the Oct 1985 Car Craft and a "reader's ride" in one of the defunct Mopar mags of the mid-'80s. It's also been a feature car in the 2010 film "Heaven's Rain", used by principal actors in the film. The Coronet has been a fun car for me over the years. I've added a front anti-sway bar, SS replacement rear springs, front disc brakes, and a 3.23 pumpkin to replace the original 2.96 gear set.

Welcome to FBBO Patrick! I hail for SoCal - lots of Okies on the site. Let's see some pics of your mean machine.

hi and welcome to the site :headbang:

Welcome to FBBO from Maine! Very nice story! Post some pics when you get a chance.

Welcome to the site from good old Altus, the not fun part of OK :)

I'm out east of Tinker.

welcome to FBBO from hot & sunny NorCal

Welcome from Minnesota....pics please.

Here is my car. The pic with the wheel covers is from a month ago (July) at a local cruise. The night pic where it is quite dirty is from a film shoot in 2011, for a film called Heaven's Rain, which is going to be re-released this fall.

Attachments

• 1966Coronet500-01.jpg
    1966Coronet500-01.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 98
  • coronet movie5.jpg
    coronet movie5.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 87
Auto Transport Service
Back