• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi from Colorado!

dooz

Local time
6:54 PM
Reaction score
New to the forum and to Mopars (really more of a Ford guy); but came across a 1967 Satellite that was too good to pass up. Pics coming soon. Has a 400 big block out of a 1970s something (Monaco, I think). Turns over but wont crank with the key. I'm sure I will be on here asking tons of questions and looking for the parts I need to get this think at least complete. It looks pretty mean sitting on the trailer now to get it functional!

Hey, hey....Welcome to the crew.
Fords....We make jokes here about the other makes but don't take offense. As we get older, ALL classics become part of the family.
My favorite Fords are the Torinos like these:

71 Torino.jpg

I like the hidden headlight models even more....

71 Toreno.jpg

Welcome to the clan. I may be a dedicated child of Ma Mopar, but there's a ton of Fords I like: Fairlanes and Galaxies in particular. I have zero interest in Chevys though.. not a fan.

Anyway, nice score with the Satellite! We'd love to see pictures of it!

There are many instances of parallel cars from Ma and Ferd back in the day, obviously - both
stylistically and mechanically, they both seem cut of similar cloth in the 60's for sure.
I can respect (and perhaps even own, given correct circumstances) a couple of those Fords...
but anyways, WELCOME!
welcome.png

Oh, and we're quite insistent on this part:
:xscuseless:

Welcome from Illinois! While not another brand fan I can respect and appreciate it as long as it’s not a small block Chevy, 4L60 gm brakes and tilt column with a 9” recipe and a four link car.. need to be different

Yeah, I respect the heck out of the blue ovals from back then. They posed a real threat on the big ovals. GM was just carried along by their myriad drones who just followed in their families footsteps. Mopar and FMC were the beasts to be feared.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from North Carolina! We HAVE to see pictures of your find, part of the indoctrination....

Welcome from Southern California. I favor Mopars but love the look of all classics. As Mopars get harder to find for a reasonable price I am expanding my views. Especially for a mid to late 60’s truck. Quadcab

welcome to FBBO

Auto Transport Service
Back