• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi from Colorado!

Finally got around to getting pictures of the car.
Where does time go? Anyway, thanks for the welcome - I hope to be more involved as this project takes shape.

1967 Satellite II drivers front.jpg
1967 Satellite II front.jpg
1967 Satellite II passenger front.jpg
1967 Satellite II passenger interior.jpg

New to the forum and to Mopars (really more of a Ford guy); but came across a 1967 Satellite that was too good to pass up. Pics coming soon. Has a 400 big block out of a 1970s something (Monaco, I think). Turns over but wont crank with the key. I'm sure I will be on here asking tons of questions and looking for the parts I need to get this think at least complete. It looks pretty mean sitting on the trailer now to get it functional!

Cool, more Mopars! Check the neutral safety switch relay ground. If engine/trans swapped, the transmissions neutral safety switch might be a 3=prong switch, where the original '67 would have just had a single connector. The switches need to match the transmissions "rooster comb" (shift selector lever) on the valve body.

Auto Transport Service
Back