• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi from N.Y.

Welcome. Beautiful Brute. Like the dog dish with redline too.

Welcome from the show me state!!

All stock wheels and tires F-70 14
Going to put 275-60-15 on back to play around with

Nice RR, I am a bit bias

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from NC. Sharp car. I really dig the blue wheels with the redlines. That and the black hood make that a really sharp ride! Very cool and great story. Enjoy!

Thanks to everyone
Right now I’m redoing the interior was lucky to run down the eight seat medallions from a member on the forums

Where can I see more pics your car !! “The blower man check out the blower” Hustle Stuff Dreams !!
02-IMG.JPG
03-DSC_0298.JPG
15-Picture 369.JPG
18-Picture 370.JPG
20-Picture 374.JPG
23-Picture 381.JPG
25-Picture 385.JPG
Picture 378.JPG
30-Picture 500.JPG
33-Picture 373.JPG

Thank you for the pics. Incredible build, well thought out and clean !! Perfect street / strip car , right stance & look !! Beautiful but not gaudy. You know ya got it right when you don’t follow trends & your car never looks dated when it’s done. Much respect & appreciate you sharing photos !! One more question do you have any videos on YouTube like to see the ole bird shake it’s tail feathers !!

No,gonna soon hay you bringing the beast to Carlisle this year ?
Well, hadn’t really thought much about it. I may take the ‘75 Córdoba to see if someone would like to be the new caretaker. I’ve honestly never had the road runner at Carlisle. You got me thinking now though !!

Auto Transport Service
Back